5.20.2016

What's on My Bedside Table?


Currently, I'm in a writer's block and the struggle is real. I just do not know what I'm going to write about. Was googling for blog ideas last night and I found some interesting ideas. I choose to write about "What's on My Bedside Table" when I saw this posts popping up on a number of other blogs. I thought it would be interesting to share with you a few things which I like to keep on my bedside table.

This is how my bedside table usually looks like. I should mention that my bedside table is no where near this tidy every day because come on, let's be honest, there are days when it looks like it's been hit by a tornado. I did have to do a slight declutter beforehand. Let's get closer to the items.

First thing first, my 2 iPhone and iPad Mini I like to have my iPhone within reach so if I'm in bed it will be right there next to me charging away and use my iPhone as my alarm clock. I usually use my iPad to watch Youtube Videos or listen to the music before I go to sleep. And yes, I'm clumsy as you can see all my smartphones screen are cracked. Next to my smartphones, a small plate (?) where I put all my bobby pins. That small plate is actually a spoon rest from my colleague and I she just gave it to me this morning (it's her birthday present by the way). I put this thing in my bedroom instead of in the kitchen because we already have two of it and for sure my mom don't what this in her kitchen.



I always keep a stack of books next to my bed that I plan on reading, slim journal, colored pencils and coloring book.

Texas Driver's Handbook - I really need to read this book becaus soon I'm taking my driving test soon but I manage to read first page only xD

Peaceful Paisleys & 2set of colored pencils - I posted about this coloring book before. I used to bring it everywhere but recently I just put it on my bedside table. Sometimes when I'm wide awake, I'll do coloring with my 2 set of colored pencils.


Self Meditation - I don't know why I grab this book to be honest. There are 3,299 tips, quotes, reminders and wake-up calls for peace and serenity for only $7.98. I did read some of it and it's really a good book though.

The Great Controversy & Holy Bible - It's a must for me to keep this book next to bed even though I'm not that religious person. I do read this book every Friday night since that the next I'm going to church. And sometimes I read Holy Bible to calm me down whenever I get extreme nightmares.

On top of Self Meditation is my slim journal that I just  bought today too - I keep a journal by my bedside for all the blog or just in case I need to jot something down.

Scented Candle - I bought this Tyler Candle Company today. I'm slightly addicted scented candles recently. And my mom do have plenty of them, all around house and I noticed that most women loves candles and at least have one in their house.

Rubix Cube, cute turtle tortoise and tiny teddy bear (?) and Kleenex Tissue - I put these on purpose.
Hand lotion & Vanilla Bean Noel - My stepsister gave both as a Christmas present last year.
Jeju Pure Water - It's a normal drinking water actually but I got it from Korean Air.

So that's my bedside table and I hope you found this somewhat interesting. What do you keep on yours? :) Leave me a comment telling me what you keep on your bedside table, I'd love to know. ;)
23 comments on "What's on My Bedside Table?"
  1. your bedside table looks nice :)
    and do tell more about your driving test later kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'll write about it after my driving test I guess :)

      Delete
  2. Takdek bedside table. All things i need i just put them on my bed! hahaha .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha and then sleep with all the things you put on your bed? xD

      Delete
  3. your stuffs are nicely arranged ! I love scented candle too! I love lavender smells =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't look like that all the time to be honest hehe. I love lavender smells too! It's my fav all the time hehe :)

      Delete
  4. Love this post, such a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice and tidy bedside table you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't last long to be honest hhehe thanks btw :)

      Delete
  6. you bedside table definitely inspire me to buy a bedside table for my bedroom! hehe lawa and very tidy one claudy! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pegi Ikea. Banyak bedside table lawaaa :D dah ada nanti dont make a post about it hihi. Nahh, tidy sebab susun dlu xD

      Delete
  7. The best side bed table iv seen so far..wow..(im clapping and looked at my own dull bed side table filled with comics and junk food..sigh..)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, you're joking right? There're so many stuff on my bedside table tho xD ahh I was like that when I'm still in malaysia too haha

      Delete
  8. I don't have bedside table, next to my bed is study table hahaha XD Your bedside table is interesting! I love that cute turtle tortoise and teddy bear though ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think we can still considered that as a bedside table? turtle tortoise and teddy bear are my key chain actually xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this post. Next time you should do a room tour! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :) im thinking about that too but wait until i clean my room hehe

      Delete
  11. Love your bedside table dear :) Same like me, using iPhone as alarm clock. Hehe. Siqah takde bedside table. Think to have one after this :) Phone letak kat atas novel di atas lantai je. Hii

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!.. it's cool. good idea for blog post.. hehe

    ReplyDelete