6.05.2016

ROOM TOUR 2016

Today I decided to do a "Room Tour". Actually, I planned to write about this before the "What's on My Bedroom Bedside Table" post but when I look around my bedroom, goshh my mom is going to be mad if she sees my bedroom. Then last 2 days I manage to clean up my room and took some pictures. Doing this post was a great motivator to tidy my room and seeing all this clear spacer is a relief.


So, welcome to my life! This is the view when you first walk into the space. Without further due, let's get started.


Here we have a shot of my bed. I have 9 pillows; 3 red pillows at the back, 2 white pillows in the middle, 2 white with floral prints pillow and two small pillows with red and white color. Red duvet with the quilt (?) at the end of the bed. I always have an issues with my bed when I'm running late, too much works to tidy this bed (Ya'll feel me?). Above my bed, there are speakers with random picture in the middle and those aren't real by the way. Next to the bedside table on the right side, there's a chair with a turtle (bought it from Sabah). And bedside table one the left, nothing much on that table, I barely use it because I usually sleep on the right side ( I never sleep on the left side by the way).


There's a roses in a floral vase and it's fake roses too. Two chairs with small table next to the window. It's kind of my relaxed section. Sometimes during those long sleepless night and I just sit there and stare out to the window. Kidding XD It's just for decoration purpose. A single sofa on the left and again, decoration purpose. Hmmm to many chairs in my room and I never use them.


Here's a closer look. As you can see, I never sit around here. I put my towels on the chair, easy for me to grab it . Other chair, I put Ten Commandments Poster. Those box and hand luggage, I should put them in the attic.


All my bag on this sofa. The white bag is not mine actually. Borrowed it from my mom but I never give it back to her XD (I'll give you back someday mom) On the top of the sofa, a cowboy hat (?), company cap I guess and neck massagers ( Christmas gift from my mom).


And there is my two door wardrobe. On top of the shelf, I put all my jeans, pants, T- shirt, sweaters and pajamas. All my dresses, working clothes and "go-to clothes", jackets and blazers on hanging clothes. I actually already take out half of my clothes and store in the attic yet my clothes still about to burst. Underneath the hanging clothes, I put my all my shoes, boots and heels :)


At the other side of my room, I have my stand mirror and dressing table where I put all my beauty products. Underneath of the dressing table has my hair stuff like a straightener, hair dryers and curling irons.  


Those are my beauty stuff that I rarely used but I keep buying them. On top of chest are my skincare products, lotions, hair spray, perfume, lip balms that I just bought three days ago and my mom's mirror hehehe. Drawer to the left there's my watch, clips and whatnot.  Drawer to the right, my lipsticks, lip glosses, lip tint and lip balms. On top of that, there a stand for my hair ties, bracelets and hair bands. Last drawers, there are makeup tools on the left; mascaras, eyeliners, brow liners and powders on the middle; eyeshadow palettes and blusher on the right :)


There you go! My little bedroom. :)
41 comments on "ROOM TOUR 2016"
  1. i love your room soooooo much claudy!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestnya bilik claudy! Cozy sgt ni hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfy yet simple je bilik you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe. really? macam semak je I tengok xD

      Delete
  4. stand mirror is a must for me.
    Baru puas hati blh tgk head to toe.
    Btw, nice room and i love your wardrobe.! (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have nice room claudy :) I do not know when will I get to tidy up my room as nice as you. hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. :)
      Well, to be honest. Esok dia bilik dah macam kena boom xD

      Delete
  6. That is not little, that is quite huge. I love your room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not that big tho hehehehe but it is look big in pictures . hehe

      Delete
  7. nice bedroom, wardrobe kemas jek.. btw zety pun kalau tido mesti nak bantal byk byk..heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe, wardrobe kemas sebab baru kemaskan hihi. tido dgn banyak bantal best kan. siap boleh menyelam bawah bantal xD

      Delete
  8. hi claudy, nice room..paling kemas ni..boleh stay stay ooo..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi jodean. teheeee paling kemas ah. ada lagi kemas dari ini ok xD

      Delete
    2. bilik sa samak..paham paham la kalau gentleman ni

      Delete
    3. If i live alone, my roon will be semak too haha

      Delete
  9. you have a really nice room though :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. serious talk, it's such beautiful room :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. my dream........ how i wish i have this kind of room !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get this kind of room someday hehehe

      Delete
  12. cantiknya bilik! kalau bilik mcm ni mmg mereput lah dalam tu sbb too comfy to go out hahah! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha I wish I could do that too xD that's why, i try to stay away from my room, nanti 1 hari hibernate dlm bilik xD

      Delete
  13. wooooooowww Claudia your bedroom is very nice (o__o) wish i have a beautiful bedroom as yours,confirm dapat tidur dgn lena klu bilik ceri pun mcm ni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ceri :) bilik biasa je hihihi. You'll get a better room than this one day Ceri :)

      Delete
  14. hi claudy. awak ada tnya pasal cpuv kan ? cuba bca dkt sini http://www.hasrulhassan.com/2013/08/apa-itu-cpuv-dalam-nuffnang.html. Tak pun kalau nak berpiar2 bca pasal nuffnang kan boleh usya http://sweetyzhanieyz83.blogspot.my/ . dia dah jana byk duit dari nuffnang :D Jealous tau baca blog dia. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omgg love your room especially your wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awhh your room is so nice! So cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I honestly love that kind of wardrobe. :D like, it looks hidden in the wall!

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a really cute room! Love that its simple but snug.

    :)

    ReplyDelete