5.25.2016

May Mini Haul

Howdy y'all!
Today I'm going to write about my very first haul post. I don't even know what haul is before and I did some researched about it to be honest. So, here's my mini haul for this month.


As the weekends have progressed I've managed to pick up a few things from Walmart and Marshalls. I usually shopping for clothes or something else instead of make-ups but this time I spent way to much for beauty products. This is everything that I've picked up and all this things costs for $50 (tax excluded).

WALMART
At fist, we planned to go to Walmart just wanted to buy Fisheye for my sister but turned out I shop a lot of makeup products. This is my first time purchased e.l.f products. I think I started to fall in love with this product since all this things are affordable and good quality.


1. e.l.f Blemish Control Primer ($6) - I had been wanting to try primer for quite a while but to scared to try. I don't want to wasting money on products that only differ in price-not quality. I never really use primers to be honest and would just use moisturizer but I figured for the prices. I would try it out. They have few types of primers by the way. Took almost half an hour to figured out which one is the best for me. I almost grab both Blemish Control and Poreless Face Primer.


2. e.l.f Perfect Finish HD Powder ($6) - I don't know why I bought this actually. Somehow it reminds me, my make up before doesn't keep on all day. I wasn't sure at first if I should buy this product as wasn't sure if it would suit my skin because it's white and I was worried I'd look like a ghost or cake up on me. But from the reviews that I read, it mattifies your skin without making it look like you put powder on your face.


3. e.l.f Makeup Mist & Set ($3) - I always wanted to have setting spray as my makeup doesn't last long. This setting spray is alcohol free and contains moisturizers. This is my first setting spray by the way.


4. e.l.f Eyelash Curler ($2) - I do have eyelash curler and still in good condition. But it does not curl my eyelashes at all so I decided to buy a new one.


5. e.l.f Powder Brush ($3) - I bought this as a set with Perfect Finish HD Powder :)


6. L'Oréal Feria Midnight Collection Hair Color, M32 Violet Soft Black ($8.97) - Bought this because wanting to change my hair color. I am so disappointed with how this hair dye experience turned out, did not change the color at all.

MARSHALLS
We went to Marshalls to shop for clothing but still end up with beauty product. Marshalls has become one of my go-to stores to find trendy items and the items are affordable.

1. SPASCRIPTIONS Brightening Under-Eye Pads ($3.99) - I bought this because it's consider cheap (I guess). Hoping it help illuminate the dull under eye area to reduce the appearance of dark circles.


2. SPASCRIPTIONS Brightening Spa Treatment Mask ($4.99) - My face is a bit darker than my hands which is I don't understand why. Most people have darker hand than their face. I think my hand more exposed to the environment and sun. So by buying this, I'm hoping that it can whitening my face a bit hmmm.


3. Sunglass ($9.99) - My sister recommended this to me because she bought this kind of sunglass with my mom last week. It's for fun since it's cheap. Annnnnd we're ready for summer B-)

That's all for this mini haul. I hope you have enjoyed reading as much as I have writing it. Thankyou so much for reading and I'll see you in my next post.




14 comments on "May Mini Haul"
  1. alaa bestnya claudy! boleh lah kirim claudy macam ni hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boleh je Fatin. tapi sekarang tak boleh lah XD

      Delete
    2. hihihi sekarang pun money nya belum sampai lagi hihi :p

      Delete
    3. moneynya di mana xD claudy dah dapat social security number nanti, baru boleh kirim2 xD

      Delete
  2. u got a nice haul! i want all of themmmmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! tapi belum ada kat malaysia hehe

      Delete
  3. It's hard to find elf in Dubai too! I do know some online shops that sells them, but it's too pricey T-T

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's elf in Dubai too? I didn't know about that.
    aww really? how much it cost though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try primer, but I am not sure which type is the best for me.sometimes I spent half an hour to choose but end up I did not buy it at all. hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we're the same Eyja haha end up didn't buy anything and get frustrated! Well, if you really want to try primer, find primer that suit best for you and buy the cheap one. You don't want to waste your money for something expensive and you're not going to use it :)

      Delete
  6. it looks like you love Elf so much. I wish I could try some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nahhh not really. that was my first purchase of Elf, just want to give a try which is not bad and cheap too! you should try too :D

      Delete