12.12.2016

Too Much information Tag!

I was tagged by Liyana Jasmi to do this Too Much Information Tag. It is too much information because it's 50 freaking questions! Probably I'm the only one who hasn't done this yet. Always left behind, aye? Without further ado, let get started.

Q1. What are you wearing?
I'm currently working, so I'm wearing a black blazer, knitted sweater, long sleeve thermal top, plaid scarf, high waist jeans, and sneaker. Because it's freaking cold outside! 4'c and it's not even winter yet.

Q2. Ever been in love? 
Yes.

Q3. Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Yes. And that makes me hard to give a full commitment in a relationship or not so serious with that person or just follow-the-flow.

Q4. How tall are you?
4'11. 150 cm. Too short for 22years old huh. If we all (Bloggers) gathered, I think I'm the smallest among us lol

Q5. How much do you weigh?
Okay, this is so embarrassing because I'm underweight. Probably 39kg? The heaviest I can go is 41kg. I hate it when already told them that I eat a lot yet they still say that I need to eat more, no need to diet or whatsoever. Seriously, how-much-more-you-want-me-to-eat? So, any tips for gaining weight other than to eat more?

Q6. Any tattoos?
Nope.

Q7. Any piercings?
I got ear piercing when I was 4 or 5 until now.

Q8. OTP? 
What is OTP anyway?

Q9. Favorite show? 
Property Brothers, Stranger Things and Running Man.

Q10.Favorite bands? 
80's-90's and early 20's. Also Youtuber like Cimorelli and Pentatonix.

Q11. Something you miss?
Hometown, family, friends in Malaysia and Malaysian Food of course.

Q12. Favorite song? 
I have an amount of favorite songs and it's going to be an endless list. But if I have to pick one, Stone Cold by Demi Lovato.

Q13. How old are you? 
I'm 22, going on 23 years old next year :)

Q14. Zodiac sign? 
Virgo!

Q15. Quality you look for in a partner? 
Patience, honesty, have a sense of humor, understanding, and trustworthiness. 

Q16. What is your favorite quote? 
"Stay gold ponyboy." - The Outsiders

Q17. Favorite actor?
Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Johnny Depp, Bruce Wills, Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Benedict Cumberbatch.

Q18. Favorite color? 
White, red, black, purple and green olive. I painted my room purple with white wardrobe and red curtains. Can you imagine how it looks like? Too much going on huh lol

Q19. Loud music or soft? 
Both. It depends on my mood. Loud music when I'm happy and when I'm sleepy at work or when I had a mood swing, and I need to boost up my mood and energy. Soft music when I'm sad to get even sadder or to relax.

Q20. Where do you go when you're sad? 
Nowhere. Bedroom or shopping? 

Q21. How long it take for you to shower?
10 minutes. 30 minutes up to an hour if I'm washing my hair.

Q22. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning? 
5-10 minutes without makeup. 30 minutes up to an hour and a half to dry my hair and makeup.

Q23. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
Yes. I'm known as a quiet, kind person to those I'm not overly close to, but I did have a physical fight for a couple of times. 

When I was in elementary school, I always get bullied because I'm tiny and even students two years younger than me love to bully me. These two girls punched me in the stomach when I'm six years old, and they are just four years old. One day, when I'm in year 6, they still bother me, and one of them throw something, and it hit my head, I got so mad, and I chase after them. She runs to her classroom like run for your life, but I manage to grab her hair, pull her towards me and pushed her against the wall. And pull her hair again, push her to the table. I remember she hit her waist at the corner of the table (that must be hurt, right?) and last, I pull her back and bring her to go outside of the classroom and push her again to the small drain. Suddenly, I snap! I was like, What have I done? Then I run away, hiding in my classroom. After school, she was waiting for me at the bus stop, and I can see her mad face from far. But hey, I got my friends to confront her, all Year 5 and Year 6 students. Even the other kids that bully me were helping me too haha. Okay, that's that. Eventually, they are my best friend now lol

Q24. Turn on? 
Kindness, old folks with babies/toddlers, food, and politeness.

Q25. Turn off?
Rude, busybody and two faced people.

Q26. The reason I joined Blogger? 
First, I found blogging is kind of interesting and felt amazed when I stalked my friends blog back then. And to share my thought and make friends. By the way, I had this thought that maybe I should stop blogging because... I don't know 

Q27. Fears?
COCKROACH! and losing my family and friends.

Q28. Last thing that made you cry?
My mom shows me a video she took at the residential community for adults with functional disabilities. They show my mom their homemade Christmas decoration, explained how the make it. They are so excited about it like it's a big thing for them. So adorable, I cannot. I wish I could hug them tight.

Q29. Last time you said you love someone?
My dad?

Q30. Meaning behind your blog name?
Nothing. People always tend to say "Wow, you look so young." or "You look like a high school student."  and thought Miss Young Lady is a perfect name for my blog lol. I'm still thinking about to change my blog name, like use my real name to look professional(?) but um nahhhh.  

Q31. Last book you read?
Holy Bible.

Q32. Book you're currently reading?
I'm not currently reading any book.

Q33. Last show you watched?
Property Brothers.

Q34. Last person you talked to?
My friends (Wenny & Shirdiana) this early morning :D

Q35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My friend, Joann.

Q36. Favorite food?
AYAM PENYET and ambuyat for lifeeeeeeeeeeee.

Q37. Place you want to visit?
All around of the United States and the United Kingdom, Japan, Philippine, and Korea.

Q38. Last place you were?
My house.

Q39. Do you have a crush?
Nope.

Q40. Last time you kissed someone?
Aunty Jo!

Q41. Last time you were insulted?
Everyday by my mom, and sister lol

Q42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Kopiko and anything minty :)

Q43. What instruments do you play?
none. Used to play piano, angklung, and gamelan back then when I'm still in high school. Also, learn to play the violin, but I give up!

Q44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
A bracelet that my mom gave to me eight years ago.

Q45. Last sport you play?
Golf with family. 

Q46. Last song you sang?
Counting Stars by the One Republic.

Q47. Favorite pick up line?
"I think I might be suffering from diabetes because your smile is so sweet."

Q48. Have you ever used it?
Never. Someone said that to me lol

Q49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Saturday night.

Q50. Who should answer these questions next?
You! Anyone who haven't done this tag :)

Yay! 50 questions answered, took me 3-4 days to answer these lol. I hope you enjoy reading! Thanks for reading! Have a great day x
21 comments on "Too Much information Tag!"
  1. Dear Miss Young Lady :)

    Serius ringannya Claudy!!! Dan comelnya awak. Hihi. Siqah takde tips untuk naikkan berat badan sebab sesungguhnya badan siqah naik je sekarang. Muahaha.

    Siqah pun tak faham OTP. CUma tengok blogger lain post kalau bab OTP, dorang akan letak pasangan pelakon in frame kegemaran mereka. tapi masih tak faham OTP. Kalau google OTP, jawapannya One Time Password. Apakah?? Hahaha. tak faham tak faham. Mohon pencerahan OTP jugak :D

    Please don't stop blogging dear :) Keep blogging and fighting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kecik sangat kan! hihi, best lah boleh naij berat badan T.T

      Claudy pun nampak banyak post gambar couple celebrity tapi nak jugak tahu nama panjang OTP tapi kat bawah dah banyak yg bagitau haha. I only know OTP stands for On The Phone lol

      Delete
  2. Only if weight could be transferred, I would definitely transfer some of mine to you.. XD
    I totally hate two-faced people the most, the ones whom would pretend she/he the goddess but actually they're just conspiring behind us... =="

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I always said that to my mom or other relatives, if only we weight could be transferred XD

      I know right!

      Delete
  3. Seems like ramai org xtau OTP tu ape, rasa macam i childish je still ade OTP smpi sekarang. OTP is a couple (mostly celebrity) that we ship or like. They may be a real life couple or not. I had plenty during my life as a kpopper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tak pernah tau Tyra, tak pernah dengar hihi. Sekarang tak kpopper dah ke?xD

      Delete
  4. cutenyaaa, :D
    samala kita underweight, rasanya kalau nak naikkan berat badan boleh makan appeton gain weight. my cousin ada yg cuba n memang berkesan. :) part kena buli tu wahhh, berani jugak, gud job. hahahhaha XD

    OTP is a internet slang for one true pairing. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BV pun underweight eh. hihi pernah juga dengar macam tu tapi tak berani nak makan minum benda macam tu, my mom pun tak bagi hihi.

      Tu dah bosan kena buli, terus meletup xD Oh oksy, now I know what OTP means. thankyou! :)

      Delete
  5. bedroom is like the best place ever to go when you're sad hahahah xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. aigoooo.. berat awak 39kg je dik? ringannyeeeee.. beza berat kite 10kg.. hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, 39kg je, selalu berat badan around 37kg-39kg. jarang sekali berat naik sampai jo40kg-41kg hihii.

      Delete
  7. Claudy! Ringannya. Nak derma sikit berat iols hahaha.

    I was wondering... You study lagi ke? Kat mana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Makan banyak mana pun tak naik2 berat badan. Derma lah sikit XD

      Tak, i kerja dah sekarang hihihi.

      Delete
  8. ringan nya dear..! comel je claudy ni la. hehehe.. takpe yunk, yang penting sihat. =)
    Btw, part physical fight tu.. i think claudy da sampai limit. Tapi takpe, smua tu pengalaman yg mematang kan diri kita =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I think I might be suffering from diabetes because your smile is so sweet."

    I am not into pickup lines as I really don't know how to react to these cheesy sentences. T_T They give me goosebumps! haha but, sometimes they are nice to hear :p

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same, I'm not really into it as i don't know how to react too. cringey kan xD

      Delete